Student Ministries at CBCVentura exists to:
- be a place where students feel they belong and are safe
- be a place where students are given opportunities to meet Jesus, develop a lasting relationship with Him, and are encouraged and equipped to live out His words in being Jesus to all we come in contact with
- be a place of fun, where students can be themselves and can create lasting memories that spurn them into deeper relationship with each other and the Lord.
If you are searching, if you are lost, if you have no clue about who Jesus is, you are highly encouraged to join us on Sunday mornings, at one of our midweek programs, or at one of the amazing events we do monthly to connect!
Josiah has a heart and passion to see students develop deep and lasting relationship with the Lord and with each other. He was born in Orange County and he grew up in Phoenix, Arizona and the East Bay Area of San Francisco. Through his parents heart for the Lord and the amazing youth ministry he was a part of in high school, he fell in love with ministry and helping students find Jesus through community and discipleship. He and his bride, Rachel, have been married since 2012 and have an amazing son, Ezekiel, and are expecting another child in the fall of 2018!
Favorite things include:
- Spending time with his wife and son
- Hume Lake
- Dodger Baseball
- The central coast of California
- Carne asada tacos
- Ultimate frisbee
Student Release Form
All students are required to complete a Youth Release Form for emergency use. You can either download the form, print, complete, and bring to church with your student or complete the form below and submit to us.
We appreciate your student!